HIMSS INTEROPERABILITY SHOWCASE™ – REDESIGNED!
Booth 9000 | Hall F
HIMSS Interoperability Showcase: Where IT Connects Everything
Join the Conversation: #EmpowerHIT
Explore a health ecosystem where standards-based health IT enables individuals to securely access, contribute to and analyze their own health data.
Start your interoperability journey at the HIMSS17 Interop Showcase February 20-22, 2017:
- Customize your interoperability experience with interactive learner stations to learn about the HIMSS Interoperability Story
- Engage in tours to see current health IT products in the market that deliver standards-based interoperability and health information exchange
- Learn about interoperability trailblazers, engage in peer-to-peer discussions, and meet key stakeholders in our Education Theater
- Visit kiosks and meeting place rooms in the Product Marketplace to learn more about the products being demonstrated
- Meet other attendees and interop experts to learn best practices during our networking events
- Learn about ConCert by HIMSSTM the only comprehensive interoperability testing and certification program.
Healthcare generates vast amounts of big data. Organizations are actively seeking solutions that will unlock the true potential of this data and turn it into actionable tools that will change the landscape of healthcare.
Introducing The Medical Capital Innovation Competition to be held April 25-26, 2017 at the Global Center for Health Innovation, Cleveland OH in the HIMSS Innovation Center. Where innovators with big ideas on the collection, management, analysis and optimization of healthcare big data can submit their idea(s) and present their innovation.
With $100,000 in cash prizes, the competition will reward the best innovations with meaningful funding, mentoring, and potential access to three world class healthcare systems and collaborators who can turn big ideas into new big business realities. The Medical Capital Innovation Competition is open to and encourages participation from professional and collegiate teams.
THE MEDICAL CAPITAL
The Medical Capital is a leading biomedical location and a hotbed of global health innovation. It capitalizes on a vibrant biomedical industry with 700+ companies (including Charles River Labs, Medtronic and IBM Watson Health) and world-renowned clinical, research and education institutions such as Cleveland Clinic, Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals and many others. Learn more about the Medical Capital.